Convectium is the tech infrastructure behind the best delivery systems in cannabis.
We are experts in the design, development and distribution of products, accessories and infrastructure for the vapor and cannabis industry. We do not touch plants; we build devices, design products and sell to some of the largest companies in the world. We have recently been featured in Forbes, PC Mag, Engadget, USA Today and many more...
Our brands/products include: Blackout X, HazeSticks by Jimi Hendrix, Equipcanna with all sorts of Custom Equipment like the 710Shark.com and 710Seal.com
Our office is located in beautiful Orange County, CA:
30191 Avenida De Las Banderas Ste B
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
We are looking for several motivated people in these specific areas to work in a startup environment:
Sales – Do you want to make great money working in the fastest growing industry in America? You must have solid communication skills, be aggressive and eager to work. Knowledge of the industry is a plus, and you must be flexible to work any day of the week. Possible travel for outside sales calls and work event.
· Outbound calling and the development of a pipeline
· Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
· Report on individual performance
· Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
· Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
· Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
· Excellent communication skills
· Familiarity with CRM platforms: Pipedrive is a plus
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to build rapport with clients
Marketing / Social & Content - Help build our many brands, manage our extensive social media presence and develop our go forward strategy. This is a demanding job that requires a good amount of experience, proof of past success and a serious workload.
· Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
· Determine product demand and customer awareness
· Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
· Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
· Review and optimize marketing budget
· Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
· Previous experience in marketing & social media or other related fields
· Must have extensive social media experience and references
· Must be able to demonstrate past success in a Marketing & Social Media role.
· Strong project management skills
· Strong leadership qualities
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Should have Journalism, Creative Writing, or Strong English Grammar knowledge
Shipping Clerk - To accurately count, tag, inspect, process and record inbound receipts of shipments from all sources in accordance with company procedures, thereby, increasing the accuracy of inventory on hand and promptness of inventory available for production. Unload inbound product off trucks as needed.
· Verify and record receipt of product against Bill of Ladings, packing slips, or other paperwork
· Inspect and count all incoming product
· Label all inbound product
· Process RMA’s in accordance with company procedures
· Assist in staging inbound Product
· Record weights on new sku’s received in
· Assist cycle counter as time permits
· Unload inbound trucks as needed
· Back up Shipping/Receiving Specialist from time-to-time
· Occasionally load outbound LTL or Full Truck shipments
· Assist with staging outbound shipments
· Assist both front dock & back dock loading & unloading
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Important: All positions will undergo an extensive reference check.