1. The customer shall be responsible for the conduct, language and good behaviour of all their
guests, during such times that they are on or in the vicinity of the premises. The customer
shall ensure that any guests brought by them to the premises are not subject to a barring
order and have not been excluded from the premises by management.
2. The customer assumes the responsibility for damage caused by them or any guests or other
persons attending the function, whether in the room reserved or in any part of the premises
and undertake to make good, or pay full restitution for the making of any material damage to
furniture, fixtures or equipment.
3. No advertisement or notice, decoration, flag or emblem referring to the function may be
attached to or displayed in or about the interior/exterior of the building unless by prior
agreement with the management. The customer undertakes to conduct their function in
an orderly manner and to provide supervision of all persons attending the function (such
supervision to be in full compliance with the rules and directions of the management whose
decision shall be final.
4. Children must be controlled by parents or guardians at all times.
5. The management reserve the right to change prices annually and apply the same.
6. All function charges should be paid on the day of function