Colour in Easter Quiz - Episode 2
1. What three words did Darren constantly say when he was growing up?
What’s for dinner?
It’s not fair!
Wait for me!
2. According to the Bible, why were the religious leaders angry with Jesus?
He wouldn’t fight the Roman soldiers
He healed sick people
He claimed to be God
3. What crime had Jesus committed that resulted in him being sentenced to death?
He wouldn’t pay tax
He attacked the Roman soldiers
He hadn’t committed any crime
4. What did Jesus ask God to do to the people who had tortured him?
Get revenge on them
Make them feel guilty
5. One of the men crucified with Jesus mocked him. What did the other say?
a. We deserve to die
b. This man has done nothing wrong
Both a. and b.
6. What did the Roman officer who saw Jesus die say about him?
This was a good man
This man truly was the Son of God
This man was a murderer
Hit the submit button to find out how you have done.
Should be Empty: