THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered by and between Nisti K Findz N Designz, LLC, an Indiana limited liability company, (“Company”), and “Customer” , specifically identified on the Signature Page of this Agreement, (collectively, the “Parties”). The Parties agree as follows:
1. Customer affirms that Customer is the legal and rightful owner of any and all package(s) shipped to Company, or dropped off to Company, and is legally authorized to have the referenced Package(s) held at Company’s location-The Holding Place at: 2553 E. 55th Place, Indianapolis, In. 46220.
2. Customer agrees that Packages shipped under this agreement do not contain anything that violates local, state, or federal laws, or regulations.
3. Customer authorizes Company to lawfully hold Packages, and release packages to Customer’s designees, to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
4. Payment for the services is due immediately upon Customer’s pick-up of the Package, or drop off of the package. Government issued ID is required for package release. Charges are based on weight and size and oversized Packages may incur additional charges.
5. Customer understands and agrees that Company is not liable for damage to the Package during shipment, or damages or delays due to acts of God, flood, etc., or causes beyond the reasonable control of Company.
6. Customer understands and agrees that Company will return packages to sender if Customer does not pick up Package within one week, or, within designated or requested hold time. Customer understands that Company will, at its discretion, issue an administrative fee on Customer’s account if a return to sender action is necessary.
1. Company agrees to hold Package, as instructed by Customer in the Account Information Form, and charge fees as posted.
2. Company agrees to notify Customer of Package’s arrival, or pick up status, in the event Customer is using drop off services.
3. Company agrees to notify Customer, 30 days in advance, of any changes in fees.
4. Company agrees to participate with legal authorities should package security risk arise.
1. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company from and against any claim, liability, loss, or expense (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising directly or indirectly out of any act, failure to act, or willful misconduct by Customer in relation to the services provided in this Agreement.
2. This Agreement supersedes all understandings and agreements, written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
3. The parties are at all times independent contractors, and neither party will be considered an agent, servant, partner, employee, or joint venturer of the other party.
4. Indiana law governs this Agreement, including its interpretation, construction, performance, and enforcement.
5. This Agreement and its attachments constitute the entire contract between Customer and Company.
This Agreement shall be effective as of the date of acceptance by both Parties as indicated by their signatures or such other electronic authorization reflecting their acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.