Terms and conditions of memberships
- this form is only to be completed if recieved after a discussion with a member of staff at Rockburn Ltd - disregard in all other instances.
- payments are taken from the 1st of the month
- if you subscribe after the 1st of the month, a pro-rated payment will be required for the remainder of the current month; once paid, full membership benefits will commence. Thsi payment will be made on your next visit to Rockburn Ltd, upon check-in.
- Rockburn Ltd requires 5 days notice in order to amend/cancel subscriptions, subject to a minimum term being fulfilled. As of 1st January 2019, the minimum term is 3 months subscription.
- if cancellation is requested and the minimum term is not reached, the remainder of the minimum term may be charged. This excludes a 14-day cooling off period after the initial payment for the subscription. Any climbs used in this time will be charged to the account at standard centre PAYG rates.
- failed payments may be subject to an administration charge of £5. this is to cover the cost of chasing payments and to cover costs incurred via our payment portal for failed payments.