Welcome on board!!
If at any point, you require assistant, please contact me.
This agreement is between Dan Houghton of Dan Houghton Photography and the clients...
Now is the time to choose which package you would like..
Coverage from Ceremony to Speeches
All images fully and professionally edited
An online password protected album
Delivered in a amazing wooden engraved USB and matching box
Right to Print letter
Coverage from Preparations up to the First Dance
10 Photos of your choice printed at 10 x 8
All images fully and professionally edited
An online password protected album
Terms & Conditions
1. This agreement contains the entire understanding between Dan Houghton Photography and the Clients. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the Clients and Dan Houghton Photography at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
2. Upon receipt of deposit, Dan Houghton Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation deposit of £200 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing the contract or shortly after. The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package. Deposit to be issued to Bank Details;
Mr D A T Houghton, Sort Code 40-23-10, Account 01529455
3. The Client(s) understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package is due four weeks (1 month) before the date of the wedding.
4. In the event that the Client cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract 12 weeks before the wedding date takes place, the full balance of the contract will be due.
5. The Client is responsible for the photographer’s transport costs to and from the wedding venue, if applicable.
6. The Client is responsible for the costs of any accommodation required by the photographer, if applicable.
7. The client is responsible for providing a meal for the photographer during the day.
8. In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. Dan Houghton Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer of the same professional standing and ability able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
9. Dan Houghton Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs. However, in the unlikely event of the Client’s photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Dan Houghton Photography’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
10. The Photographer will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. The client should provide a full list of formal photographs required including names and relationship to the client.
11. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer.
12. Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, Dan Houghton Photography cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above.
13. The client will receive an edited selection of high-resolution JPEG digital images. The copyright in the photographs is owned by the photographer at all times throughout the world.
14. The Clients must confirm whether they consent to usage of photographs from the contract, in terms of display and advertising, this is completed in the Consent to usage document.
15. The Client understands that no photographs will be released before three weeks from your wedding date but no more than 5 weeks, except for, weddings taking place from 1st June to 31st October, when no photographs will be released before 4 weeks but no more than 8 weeks from the wedding date.
16. The client understands that no unedited images will be released.
17. The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is The Client’s responsibility; Dan Houghton Photography will offer technical recommendations only.
18. Dan Houghton Photography will be the only professional photographer on the day of the wedding. Dan Houghton Photography reserves the right to ask other people to refrain from taking photographs at key times, if it is considered that this may compromise the quality of the photographs.
19. It is the clients' responsibility to ensure that consent is obtained from all third parties, including but not restricted to, guests, service providers and product providers, for images of them to be captured by Dan Houghton Photography during your wedding day. Dan Houghton Photography will assume that such consent has been obtained.
20. Dan Houghton Photography will not tolerate any level of verbal abuse or aggression. Either will result in the immediate suspension of coverage.
21. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect. I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.
A copy of this entire document will be emailed to you, please keep a copy for your records.
Dan Houghton Photography
15 Rookery Terrace, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8AY
SITE ACTIVITY DATA
Dan Houghton Photography considers Internet user privacy and data protection to be of paramount importance.
Each time you visit our website www.danhoughtonphotography.com the web server collects and logs certain information. We keep these access logs for a reasonable period of time. These logs include, but are not restricted to: your computer’s TCP/IP address, your username (if applicable), date, time and files accessed. These logs also contain information about referrer information if you clicked on an external link in order to access a www.danhoughtonphotography.com webpage. We use these logs solely for performance, site administration and security reviews. We do not sell or share this information with any third party.
We collect only personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we may receive personal information about you when you send us an email through our website or sign up for our newsletter (where applicable). We do not sell any personal information we receive through our website to any third party, nor will we add such information to any bulk email list we may prepare.
Supplier use of photos; If your suppliers request use of any of the images from a wedding they must do so through Dan Houghton Photography (not you the client) so they can sign an agreement stating where and how the photos will be used both to protect the data of Dan Houghton Photography and you the clients.
The photos will also be shared with various print suppliers should you the client request to have an album or any other printed product.
As an update under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") all of Dan Houghton Photography customers have the right to determine where and how their data is used. This including your wedding photographs and the persons featured in them.
As advised in the Terms & Conditions, It is the clients' responsibility to ensure that consent is obtained from all third parties, including but not restricted to, guests, service providers and product providers, for images of them to be captured by Dan Houghton Photography during your wedding day. Dan Houghton Photography will assume that such consent has been obtained.
As a part of the Terms of Contract signed by yourselves, it states your photographs may be used in advertising in different forms.
You are now entitled to choose exactly how we/I use your photographs including the option to OPT OUT of specific uses.
You also have the right to have any/all data (including all of your photographs) removed from all third party sources at any time after our contract has been fulfilled and you have recieved your photographs.
Below is a list of the options in respect of where your photographs may be used as a result of promoting and marketing Dan Houghton Photography, which you have the option to consent to. As the clients please complete the options below.
If there are any specific requests or comments please complete below