Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your schedule time of appointment
• 12 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session
• Per Georgia law you will be draped and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed
• You will have a brief consultation with your therapist to discuss your session
• After your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level
• I understand that my Massage Therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
I understand that Massage Therapists do not diagnose, prescribe or replace the treatment or advice of a physician,
nor do they perform any spinal manipulations. I acknowledge that the massage therapy received at Aequilibria Massage studio
is for therapeutic reasons such as reducing stress and muscular tension only and is not a substitute for medical
treatment. I understand that it is recommended for me to see a physician for any physical, mental or medicinal need
and I am encouraged to inquire about massage therapy being safe for any of my conditions. I also understand that
at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my Massage Therapist so they can
adjust the pressure to my comfort. I have informed my Massage Therapist of all known medical conditions and
understand it is my responsibility to keep my Massage Therapist updated on my physical health.
I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and/or physical well being and I hold
harmless Avani Massage and my Massage Therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.