The festival is sponsored by the Lumberton Chamber of Commerce which is made up of volunteers that want to make your stay with us as convenient as possible. Please abide by the following rules during your stay.
1. Report to the chamber booth to check in immediately upon your arrival and before you begin set up.
2. The chamber does not supply tables, chairs, coverings, extension cords, etc. nor do they help with the set up of any booth.
3. The total length of your trailer, including the tongue, cannot exceed the size of the booth you rent. If the complete trailer length exceeds the size booth you rented, you will be charged for an additional booth space.
4. Each vendor will receive two (2) parking passes PER BOOTH SPACE (i.e. 2 booth spaces receive 4, etc). Your pass must be visible on the windshield of your vehicle or it can be towed away at your expense. Additional vendor parking passes are available for $10 each which will cover for the festival weekend.
5. No pets of any kind are allowed in vendor area at any time for sanitary reasons.
6. NO GENERATORS ALLOWED inside booths that purchase non-electrical booth space.
7. Disposing of grease or wastewater is prohibited.
8. The following items are not allowed to be sold: foul smelling novelties, items that can be used as drug paraphernalia, knives that are considered illegal (spring loaded, double edged, excessive length, etc.), The selling of these items will result in the immediate dismantle of your booth without a refund of any kind and vendor wil be subject to arrest.
9. All booth spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. In order to reserve a booth space(s), a deposit of 1/2 of the booth cost must accompany a completed application and the balance of the fee must be paid in full by September 29th. In order to reserve the same space(s) for next year, a deposit or payment in full must be paid on the last day (Saturday) of the Village Creek Festival. No Exceptions!
10. No political booths will be allowed at the festival.
11. No exotic animal booths will be allowed at the festival.
12. There will be a charge of $40.00 on any returned checks.
13. There will not be any refunds after August 15th, for any reason including weather conditions. Absolutely no exceptions will be made.
14. The Chamber is not responsible for any duplication in the type of food or craft items which might be sold in the different booths.
15. No vehicles are allowed on the festival grounds during festival hours. Set up or break down during festival hours can continue by carrying your products in and out to the parking area. Set up wil not be allowed to start before noon on Wednesday.
16. You are not allowed to giveaway free samples out in the walk-way in front of your booth. You may do so within your booth space.
17. You are not allowed to walk around the fairgrounds seeking donations. You must remain in your booth and solicit donations ONLY INSIDE your booth area.
18. The Lumberton Chamber of Commerce will not be held responsible for any of your lost or stolen property.
19. The Lumberton Chamber of Commerce will not be held responsible for any damage done to your property.
20. Limited Travel Trailer or Motor Home space is available at a $25.00 per day charge on a first come, first serve basis. Applications for travel trailer/motor home sites are available at the Chamber Booth.
21. The Lumberton Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse service to any one at any time.
I AGREE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND WILL ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BOOTH DISMANTLE WITHOUT ANY KIND OF REFUND.