TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is understood that Rayne Drop Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract.
2. No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
3.The Studio/Photographer reserves the right to use the images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
4. All images created by Rayne Drop Photography including negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Rayne Drop Photography.
5. Upon signature, Rayne Drop Photography shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason other than inclement weather.
6. If, In the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of Rayne Drop Photography, the photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait session.
7. If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, the the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunctions, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s Order.
8. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the Studio/Photographer and frees the Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discoloration in the end result prints. Rayne Drop Photography is not responsible for the quality of services provided by its business partners, or any third party sources.
9.The changes in this contract are based on Rayne Drop Photography Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time of when the order is placed.
10.NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without Rayne Drop Photography’s permission. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
11. This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
12. All digital files will be kept on Rayne Drop Photography’s hard drive for NO longer than 90 days, after 90 days ALL DIGITAL FILES WILL BE DELETED.
13. All sessions and packages are subject to a minimum print/digital order. The person(s) named in this contract are aware of the minimum requirements and agree to the terms and conditions as outlined by the photographer.
14. Rayne Drop Photography has designed the photography packages to be broken down into two payments, first is the booking deposit and then final balance due day of session. No Digital Files or Edited Images will be released until the final balance has been paid.
15. All prints and or Products are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE. Only Damaged items due to shipping will be reviewed for replacement. All prints and or products are FINAL SALE.
16. Images are NOT to be edited or altered in any way. This includes cropping and/or conversions to black and white.
17. Rayne Drop Photography hand edits each of your images in a way that is reflective of the personal creative style of the photographer. Minor blemishes are edited to maintain quality image however additional editing of objects in photos that are in the clients control (ie: runny noses, pet hair, stains on clothing, fly away hair, dry flaky skin or other details that are Clients control) are NOT included in the session fee. Additional editing to removed unwanted objects/items will be subject to an additonal charge of $50 per image. Clients are encouraged to pay attention to the little details to ensure that everyone is looking their best.
18. ALL images created by the Photographer Rayne Drop Photography remain the exclusive property of Rayne Drop Photography.
19. Rayne Drop Photography provides packages for the client to choose from. Each package includes a limited number of Fully Retouched images. If a client wishes to upgrade to a larger number of images, they are welcome to pay the upgrade fee to the package of their choosing. If only a handful of additional images wish to be ordered, prices may be quoted at that time. Each package includes a certain amount of "edits". This refers to fully retouched digital images. Proof galleries provided by the photographer to the client are a convenience offered to the client only. Proof galleries are not being "given" to the client. Proof galleries are providing the client with full options in selecting their final choices of images to be fully retouched.
20. Each Newborn package provides a minimum amount of setups. A setup means but is not limited to a single pose, prop, or backdrop. Each pose is considered a different setup, regardless of whether the fabric has been changed or not. The amount of setups included during your session will include the minimum amount listed in your package, but could increase depending on the temperment of your newborn and is up to the descretion of the photographer.
21. Kathryn with Rayne Drop Photography is not liable for any illness' related to Covid-19 pandemic. She ensures her clients she is in good health and has not been around anyone ill or travelled out of the country in the last 14 days. She will practice strict social distancing as well as hand washing and sanitizing during sessions. She will refuse any sessions if clients are showing any type of symptom or feels ill prior to their session.