What to expect:
- You'll start as a standalone B2B position within our local team but soon we'll be hiring more Rockstars (family atmosphere of a start up but we're expanding fast - in fact you'll be helping with recruiting process of the next people so it'll be fun).
- Full time job (independent contractor or employment agreement) from our office or home office (visiting customers) with flexible working hours.
- A must have requirement: excellent, fluent english (in our company we speak only in english to each other, to global customers and our suppliers).
- Some of your daily tasks will include: cold calling, cold mailing, working on pre-acquired hot lead databases, serving our current B2B customer base, monitoring competition on local online marketplaces, doing internet research about new potential customers and creating offers (we'll show you how of course), managing submissions of new potential hires to the team, etc.
- You can make as much money as the amount of work you're willing to contribute: after the first trial period if you're willing to take more responsibilities and to overdeliver the work, we will keep increasing your salary significantly (great bonus scheme available for truly ambitious people who want to learn, grow and work).
- Dress code: "if you would not wear it on the first date don't wear it to work" - we treat what we do seriously so office dress code is nice smart casual (sorry, no slacks or Tshirts, etc) while we visit customers wearing business casual.
- We're an e-commerce company that sells directly but also on most popular online marketplaces. You'll learn with us invaluable things that no one in your country does: tons lot about making money online, about how our business works, about successful ecommerce business building, dealing with it traders and brokers, bulk buys etc.
-You'll be learning from our managing team (including CEO and Regional Country Manager) directly during the first half a year which in itself does not have a price tag. Basically, we will be paying you to learn and grow your skill set that no other company teaches or performs.
- We're a cool company that actually cares about our team members. We got a ping-pong room in our office!