1. Although travel insurance is included in Little Planet program fees, these policies are issued to the individual participant; should my child require medical services or medication during the course of the program, charges for such services and transportation will ultimately be the responsibility of the parent.
2. I will inform camp immediately if my child has been exposed to any contagious illness prior to camp.
3. I agree to allow Little Planet’s medical staff to dispense over the counter medication to my child for common ailments like headaches, ear aches, fever, etc. I will not hold Little Planet or the administrator of this/these medications in any way responsible for any reactions which my child may have to this medications if administered as directed.
4. In case of an emergency and having first attempted to reach the parents, I understand that Little Planet will seek a physician or dentist to treat my child during his/her stay at camp, as needed.
5. In all cases, the responsibility to ensure that the relevant and valid passport and travel visa(s) are in place prior to the trip date lies with the parent / guardian of the child.
6. You must also read and agree to both the Little Planet liability waiver that you can read and download here: http://ourlittleplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/LITTLE-PLANET_Waiver.pdf