Looks like we're ready to submit your parking re-registration!
Before clicking the SUBMIT button below, please take a moment to go over some important details regarding the parking upgrade and License Plate Recognition (LPR) below:
License Plate Recognition (LPR)
- Monthly parkers will now have the ability to utilize LPR upon entrance along with the familiar access card system.
- LPR works like a market scanner with your license plate instead of a barcode. When a vehicle approaches the entrance/exit, mounted cameras will read the front license plate numbers enter our database to verify your vehicle has been registered with Pali Momi Medical Center parking facilities. On the off chance that a license plate and vehicle information are not registered, the parking gate arms will not open at both entrance and exit lanes.
- Please note Hawaii Specialty National Parks License Plates will NOT work with the License Plate (LPR) system.
What to expect next?
- You'll receive an email confirming your registration submission.
- Once we've processed you'll receive an email confirming your activated parking registration.
- Once activated you'll be able to drive right up to the gate arm which will open granting you access to park.
Q: How does it benefit me?
A: - Speed and efficiency.
- It will allow renewal and registration to be done online.
- Greatly reduces paper and plastic waste
Q: What if I don't have a front license plate?
A: We'll issue you an access card to use.
Q: I recently purchased a new vehicle with temporary plates?
A: We'll issue you a temporary access card for you to use until your new plates arrive, be sure to update the office with your new plate numbers.
Q: What if I have to temporarily drive a relatives/friends vehicle?
A: If you have an access card, you'll have to use this to enter. If you drive this vehicle regularly, then you'll need to register the vehicle as one of your primary or secondary vehicles.
Q: What if I ride a motorcycle/scooter to work?
A: Access cards will be issued because of the lack of front plates on motorcycles.
Q: Will we still have to use our access card?
A: In most cases no. However, if there any issues with the camera reading your license plate the access card will act as a backup.
Q: What if I drive a rental?
A: We'll issue you a temporary access card or you'll need to pull a ticket and stop by the parking office.
Q: What if I have two vehicles registered to my account?
A: LPR will recognize the first vehicle on entering as valid, but any additional vehicles under the same registration entering before the first vehicle exits will not open the entrance arm. Only one registered vehicle is allowed to park at a time.
Q: Can I allow another person to use my registered vehicles to park at PMMC?
A: Sharing of parking privileges is not permitted and may lead to parking privileges being revoked. Parking is strictly for use by the registered person on file.