Social Media Strategy Workshop
Overview: What’s the #1 reason why most small businesses/nonprofits struggle with their social media marketing? They don’t have a strategy!
If you want to...
● Grow your brand awareness
● Generate leads and sales
● Build lasting relationships and brand loyalty among your customers
● Demonstrate your expertise
● Know where to post/when/how often
● Understand exactly who your target audience is and how to communicate with them
● Get a good ROI on your efforts
You’ve got to get STRATEGIC! Having a strong social media marketing strategy in place is the key to real, tangible results. A documented social media strategy will save you time, money and loads of frustration!
In this 2 hour workshop lead by Kayceee J. McCoy of Create/Captivate Digital Marketing, business owners will be lead through the steps of documenting a Social Media Strategy.
Kaycee has developed a Digital Marketing Workbook for Small Businesses & Nonprofits that will be distributed to attendees for FREE ($115 value) at this Social Media Marketing BizTools Workshop. The Digital Marketing Workbook is jam-packed with checklists, worksheets, relevant examples & templates that any local small business owner or nonprofit founder can use to elevate their social media presence to an entirely new level. During the workshop, Kaycee will guide her entrepreneur attendees through the workbook and they will have a thorough understanding of (and completed several) the following steps in documenting a social media strategy:
● Audit Social Media Presence
● Determine Voice & Tone
● Create Customer Personas
● Set SMART Social Media Marketing Goals
● Prepare a Competitor Analysis
● Create a Content Strategy
● Create a Plan to Implement the Strategy
● Track & Analyze Your Success
● Adapt the Strategy
Kaycee’s popular BizTools workshops have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs and professionals from across Hampton Roads step up their social media marketing game. Whether you own a salon, real estate company, ecommerce store or anything in between, you will find Kaycee’s insightful and fresh presentations to be educational, entertaining and empowering.
$45 pp (BizConnect Member)
$50 pp (non-member)