1. A £250 Booking Fee (non-refundable) must be paid to secure our services for the day. If paying by PayPal/Credit Card there is a 4% charge to be added to the cost of your package. weeks before the wedding date, unless
2. The remaining balance must be paid no later than FOUR prior agreement is made.
3. Permission and authorisation must be granted by the clergy/registrar/venue before any footage is recorded; this is to be undertaken by the client(s) who are responsible for all fees incurred.
4. Access to the venue(s) to setup the equipment at least 1hr prior to the wedding, this is the client’s responsibility to arrange.
5. Any changes to the details of the wedding (times, locations etc.) must be communicated, with reasonable notice, in writing (email) to ensure no misunderstandings.
6. PV Wedding Films shall not be held responsible for circumstances dictated by the event location which adversely affect the quality of your video including poor lighting and/or the PA system used by the venue. PV Wedding Films makes no guarantees, either expressed or implied, in regard to aesthetic qualities of the completed video. To mitigate this risk, we will take test shots throughout the day and we will advise you of any concerns which may arise.
7. PV Wedding Films will not be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control which may impact filming of your wedding. This includes: power failures, inclement weather, interference by third parties, access restrictions, poor lighting etc.
8. PV Wedding Films reserves the right to cancel the service provided at any time. This is a rare (so far never) and very extreme circumstance and we hope never to have to cancel.
9. PV Wedding Films recommends the client has suitable Wedding Insurance to protect themselves from any issues and costs if they have to cancel. Our cancellation charges are as follows:
Cooling Off Period i
s 14 days f
rom date of booking
, all monies repaid.
90 days and above, prior to wedding/event = Booking Fee (£250)
0 days to 9
0 days, = Booking Fee
plus 50% of cost.
Less than 6
= Full amount.
10. PV Wedding Films retains the copyright to all footage captured on the day and reserves the right to use the footage for promotional and commercial purposes.
11. In the event of complete equipment failure or other circumstances beyond our control which mean that we will not be able to film your wedding/event you will receive a full refund. We will not be liable for further damages though. USBs will be replaced free of charge if we are informed of any fault within 7 days of having received it. A supplementary charge for USBs after this time will be incurred.
12. If any issue arises during the day where we feel threatened by guests (physically or verbally) or our equipment is in danger of being damaged, then firstly we will look to seek an amicable solution with our clients directly. If we cannot then we have the right to terminate our services immediately without recompense nor liability.